The Turkish government has reported the first death from COVID-19.
25 people have diagnosed with the virus in the last 24 hours bringing the total number of infected to 98, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said.
The man who died form COVID-19 was 89-year-old.
“The patient that fell victim to coronavirus is found to have contracted the disease from a Chinese employee,” Koca said.
Koca had announced earlier that Turkey would ban flights from nine additional countries starting Tuesday, bringing the total number of restricted countries to 20.