After weeks of imposing restrictions to public life, many European countries are beginning to ease lockdown measures meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Many countries will begin easing lockdown restrictions today.
– From today, small shops will be opened in Germany.
– Parks, schools and kindergartens will be opened in Poland and Norway.
– Open-air markets will be opened in the Czech Republic and Albania.
– Spain will allow children time outside from 27 April.
– In Denmark, hair salons, tattoo parlors, driving schools, physiotherapists and dentists were allowed to reopen, albeit with some modifications.
Over 2.4 million people worldwide have been infected by the deadly COVID-19, resulting in more than 165,000 deaths.